The Hospital Clinica Biblica possesses many years of experience serving a large international community of ex pats, as well as an ever-growing number of tourists. Currently at least 20% of the people they attend at our hospital are foreigners. In other words they can anticipate your particular needs and concerns, allowing you to concentrate more fully on your recovery.
In order to make your experience with them as relaxing and stress-free as possible, through their international department you will be assigned a personal Health Care Assistant (HCA) who works one on one with you to coordinate an all-embracing VIP service experience that includes:
- Doctor contact, consultations and surgical procedures
- Paperwork and price quotes
- International insurance billing
- Hospital admittance and bedside follow up and assistance
- Coordinating contact with family via phone or email post surgery
- Escort and language services
- VIP Concierge services (lodging, transfers and sightseeing tours)
- Airport pick up/drop off and assistance through immigration
- Recovery Retreat and Hotel accommodations
- Regular visits by a qualified nurse and staff
- Patient follow up back home
Additionally, their staff is always on hand at the Clinica Biblica Hospital to greet and brief you, as well as to accompany you to appointments and make sure that all your needs are taken care of.
Depending on your particular condition and needs, you may be treated on an outpatient basis (your evaluation, tests and treatments are done in the Hospital and then you return to your lodging at the end of the day); or you may require hospitalization on premises.
Professionals from a wide variety of medical areas use Hospital Clinica Biblica’s installations and its personnel to treat their patients on a daily basis. Among the many qualities you will benefit from being under the Hospital Clinica Biblica medical staff’s care are:
• High quality knowledge in heath practice, maintaining ongoing collaborative education, research, and service projects with institutions such as Tulane University Health Sciences Center.
• Individual and personalized attention for each patient and his medical needs.
• Personalized health-oriented advice, providing at all times full information regarding the condition and progress of the conditions being treated.
Additionally the supporting staff of the Hospital Clinica Biblica –such as nurses and assistants, makes sure you are provided with the best health-care service at all times, keeping a strict control of your condition 24 hours a day and providing individualized care as your needs may so require.
At Hospital Clinica Biblica you will find a wide variety of complementary services to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Some of which include:
- Internet Access: High-speed wireless Internet access is available to all patients and their guests throughout our buildings at no charge. They also offer computers with Internet and e-mail access for Hospital Clinica Biblica patients and accompanying family members diverse locations and waiting areas.
- Food Services: The Medical Buildings host complete cafeteria services, and open 24 hours. We offer a diversity of restaurants and coffee shops to suit your tastes.
- Financial and other services: There are two banks who offer international financial services 24 hours a day; as well as art shops and a beauty center. The Hospital is also located in the center of San José, providing you with easy access to shopping venues and cultural attractions.
- Pharmacies: Four outpatient pharmacies are available for your convenience. Prescriptions can also be refilled and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Local Medical Call: This service is offered 24 hours a day, 365 day a year. General doctors are on-line to answer any medical related question by calling the following number: 9000-911-900. Cost per minute: $1.50.